Sunday 18 February 2018


Sponging Technique and Cricut


               After looking at a lot of  great ides on the internet I thought I would have a go and I was really happy with how this card turned out. I used our Stamp of the Month for February  Sunny Thoughts and played with our Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. The inks I used were Glacier, Juniper, Sapphire and our round sponge.



 Once I cut the image on the cricut machine before taking it off the mat I used the sponge and coloured it going from Darker at the bottom to lighter at the top. I cut our round sponge into 8ths

Then I took the outline off and placed it onto a card front (do not stick it down ) and put adhesive in all the circles. Then I peeled off the circles from the cricut mat and placed them where they were cut from


Once I finished placing the circles onto the card I took the cut piece and used it on another card.

I hope you enjoy making your card this way please share if you do. Thanks so much have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment